Furniture Glossary

What is the meaning of the furniture term Volute?

Previous term: Vis-A-Vis Next term: Wallpaper
Answer: Spiral scroll.

Uncostly sofas and sectionals
Ready to ship, in stock inventory of quick ship sofas, sectionals, sleepers, beds, decor, dining and living room furniture, and more.
Várhegy - Bölön - Erdély és Székelyföld kirándulóhelyei - Galateni - Drumetii montane si excursii

Home decoration items more or less related to the term Volute

Masuta Cafea Masa Living Alb

Masuta Cafea Masa Living Alb Mobilier cu vanzare in toata tara, livrare gratuita. Masute de machiaj, dormitoare. Masuta Cafea Masa Living Alb.
Oak File
Home Oak File File Cabinets

Copyright 2021 - All rights reserved.